Form DIR-3 KYC
DIR-3 KYC Filing
MCA had started procedure to collect KYC of director of all companies by mode of DIR-3 KYC form. This form shall have information of directors address, email ID , current mobile number and other supporting documents such as PAN , Address proof etc.
Below are key points of DIR-3 KYC
- Every Director who received DIN before 31-03-2018 has to file
- Form shall be verified by Mobile based OTP
- For shall have ID and address proof of directors
- Form need to certified by professional Chartered Accountant/CS/CMA.
- For Non filing Late fee shall be applicable
Due Date For Filing of DIR-3 KYC
Due date for filing of DIR-3 KYC is 31 August 2018. Where directors fail to update the form the Minister of corporate affairs shall automatically deactivate DIN number. Hence after DIN deactivation directors shall be able use DIN in company MCA compliance and changes. The online system of MCA21 shall show such DIN as inactive. DIN can be made active with payment for of late/penalty fees , same yet to be announced by MCA.
Late Fees for DIR-3 KYC filing
Late fees for DIR 3 KYC filing shall be informed by MCA soon. It has been made clear that for late filing there shall be some late fee applicable by the ministry of corporate affairs. Also directors who fails to file DIR-3 KYC form there DIN numbers shall be marked as inactive till the time they pay late fees and file the form.
List of documents required for Filing DIR-3
List of documents required for filing of DIR-3 KYC shall be as below
ID proof and Address proof
- PAN Card (Self & Professional Attested)
- Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Passport / License (Self & Professional Attested)
- Digital Signature Certificate ( DSC )
- Personal Mobile No.
- One Passport size photo
- Personal E-Mail address
Kindly give attention, directors OTP shall be sent by MCA21 system which shall be valid for period of 20 mints.
Download Check of Documents Check List - DIR-3 KYC