As GST Will be replacing old tax structure , credit availment mechanism , compliances , tax codes etc..The impact of GST on businesses will be significant in terms of cost, cash flows and compliance. Our GST Indirect Tax Consulting Services are packaged and customized to suit your business unique requirements. We as GST Consultant in Aurangabad experts have in-depth experience in providing practical and commercial advice to business of all shapes and sizes and can advise your business when structuring your transactions and arrangements. We aim to help you effectively and efficiently implement GST and post implementation support in your businesses. We have also design the steps to get your business GST ready.
GST Consultant & Compliance
Applications & Handling Query
- GST Registration
- Review and e-filing of GST monthly, quarterly and annual returns
- Resolving GST Defect Memo raised by GSTN
- For Management Conducting GST Compliance Review (GST health check)
- Conducting GST due diligence for merger and acquisition transactions
- GST Refund for Exporter of Goods
- GST Refund for Exporter of Services
- Customised in-house GST training related to smooth GST process flow
GST Consultant in Aurangabad
- Advise businesses structure ,supply chain , Credit availment to reduce cost & minimise unrecoverable GST costs
- Structure local, international contracts and transactions and cross border activity to minimise GST and customs duty costs
- Advice on GST impact on for business start-up, restructuring, new business arrangements and cross-border transactions
- Assisting with dispute resolution with government and vendors
- Review and advice on internal controls for GST reporting
- Advice on transaction valuation of product, determine rate , government schemes , exemptions.
GST Implementation Support Service
GST has finally arrived at India and becoming a real picture for business scene and the move towards one of the most popular tax system around the globe is now a reality. The significance of this new tax regime on businesses is that it will replacing previous taxes such as excise, service tax , VAT , CST Etc. It would have an impact across various business functions , cross boarder sale purchase, cash flow. In other words, many of the ways businesses operate may need to change in order to accommodate this new tax regime. We believe a sound understanding of the clients’ business goals and objectives is essential for us to identify intelligently their needs and act as a catalyst in identifying innovative tax planning opportunities.