Under Foreign Trade Policy Chapter 4 Advance Authorisation is issued to allow duty free import of input raw material, which is physically incorporated in export product. In addition fuel, oil, catalyst which is consumed/utilized in the process of production of export product may also be allowed. Advance Authorisation is issued for inputs in relation to resultant product, basis-As per Standard Input Output Norms[SION] notified (available in Hand Book of Procedures)On the basis of self declaration as per Hand Book of Procedures.
advance Authorisation Scheme (Duty Free Import of Inputs)
Eligible Applicants For Advance Authorisation
Advance Authorisation can be issued either to a manufacturer exporter or merchant exporter tied to supporting manufacturer. Advance Authorisation for pharmaceutical products manufactured through Non Infringing(NI) process shall be issued to manufacturer exporter only. Advance Authorisation shall be issued for –
- Physical export (including export to SEZ).
- Intermediate supply.
- Supply of stores on board of foreign going vessel /aircraft, subject to condition that there is specific Standard Input Output Norms in respect of item supplied.
Advance Authorization Services We offer
We are DGFT consultant providing end to end solutions in Advance Authorisation License Registration in Pune. later We assisist you in norms fixation from norms fixation committee and also resumption of Advance Authorisation license.We prepare legal documents required , make online application to DGFT and follow up for getting license.
- Check list of documents for Advance Authorisation
- Feasibility study of Project
- Practical Solutions for maximizing benefits
- Legal Documents Preparation
- Preparation of Application
- Application for Advance Authorization
- Post Support on Advance Authorization
- Redemptions of the Authorization