Benefit to 5% of Export value
MEIS (Merchandise Exports from India Scheme)
Under Foreign Trade Policy government has introduced new export incentive schemes under Merchandise Export from India Schemes to promote the export of goods and services. MEIS Scheme aims to offset infrastructural inefficiencies and associated costs involved in export of goods/products by providing credit in the form of duty credit scrips. under Export Incentive Scheme- MEIS scheme export can have benefit of up to 5% of FOB value of export , there percentage depends on factor of destination county and tariff classification of good. Latest policy extended this benefit to e commerce sector.
MEIS schemes are introduced with following objective
- To boost India’s export by offsetting infrastructural inefficiencies and associated costs involved
- To provide a level playing field to exporters
- To encourage international business
Duty Credit Scrips shall be granted as rewards under MEIS. It will be freely transferable. Therefore, if exporter is not in position to use the Duty Credit Scrips, he can sell the same in market. For example XYZ Ltd export turnover last year was 25 Cr and if they eligible under MEIS then benefit will be Rs. 25 Lac ( Rs. 5 Cr * 5 % )
MEIS Services We offer
We provide consultancy and solutions for the feasibility of the scheme for your maximum exports benefits, legal documentation, preparation of application, representation and coordination with DGFT and other associated Government Departments.We are DGFT , EPCG & Exim Consultant in Pune providing solution in DGFT related matters. We are MEIS Consultant.
- Practical Solutions for maximizing benefits under MSIS
- Legal Documents Preparation
- Preparation of Application
- Assistance on Sale of MEIS Script
- Advise on utilization of script