GST is a simple value-added tax which is levied at all points in the supply chain with credit allowed for any tax paid on input acquired for use in making the supply. GST is applicable for both goods and services in a comprehensive manner, with exemptions restricted to a minimum. GST will subsume central excise and service tax, and CBEC has initiated the process of migrating these taxpayers to the new regime through issuance of a provisional registration number. We provide services for Online GST Registration in Aurangabad. We are GST Consultant.
Online GST Registration
Applicability of GST Registration
Every person who is engaged in supply of goods or rendering of services or both will be liable to be registered under the GST within thirty days from the date his gross annual turnover exceeds Rs.9 lakh (4 Lakh in case a person conducts his business in north eastern states including Sikkim).
Below are Key Area where GST will impact Business.
- Increase In Cash Flow: As in current law structure manufacturer paying excise at time of removal from factor, where as in GST tax would be paid at the Time of sale/supply rather hence increase cash flow.
- Price & Profits: As Tax rates, tax collection point, credit and utilization is changes hence business person need to revise pricing as GST will impact profit of business.
- Distribution: GST will change tax structure, hence it will impact procurement and distribution arrangement.
Business Structure and IT Changes: With introduction of GST business need to adopt changes in accounting, supply chain, procurement, tax structure etc. hence business need to train their employees, adopt changes with business.
GST Registration - What We offer
We are indirect tax consultant in Aurangabad. We provide consultancy and solutions for the complex tax issues , tax planning, advise on eligible credit , GST compliances. We prepare legal documentation, preparation of application of GST, representation and coordination with tax department. We provide GST registration online in India.
- GST Registration
- Legal Documents Preparation for GST
- Amendment in GST Registration
- Advise on taxation matter
- GST Refund
- Compliances under GST
Documents required for GST Registration
- PAN card of the Company
- Proof of constitution like partnership deed, Memorandum of Association (MOA) /Articles of Association (AOA), certificate of incorporation
- Details and proof of place of business like rent agreement or electricity bill
- Cancelled cheque of your bank account showing name of account holder, MICR code, IFSC code and bank branch details
- Authorized signatory like List of partners with their identity and address proof in case of partnership firm or List of directors with their identity and address proof in case of company.
- Class II DSC
Structure of GST Registration Number
The features and structure of GST registration number is as follows:
GSTIN will be of 15 digits and various digits in GSTIN will denote the following as shown below:
|State Code||PAN||Entity Code||Blank||Check Digit|
FAQ - GST
What is GST? How does it work?
GST is one indirect tax for the whole nation, which will make India one unified common market.
If a person is operating in different states, with the same PAN number, whether he can operate with single Registration?
No. Every person who is liable to take a Registration will have to get registered separately for each of the States where he has a business operation and is liable to pay GST.
Whether a person having multiple business verticals in a state can obtain for different registrations?
Yes. In terms of Sub-Section (2) of Section 19, a person having multiple business verticals in a State may obtain a separate registration for each business vertical, subject to such conditions as may be prescribed.
Is possession of a Permanent Account Number (PAN) mandatory for obtaining a Registration?
Yes. Every person shall have a Permanent Account Number issued under the Income Tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) in order to be eligible for grant of registration under Section 19 of the Model GST Law.
Whether the Registration granted to any person is permanent?
Yes, the registration Certificate once granted is permanent unless surrendered, cancelled, suspended or revoked