Outsource TDS Return Filing (Across India Service)
- TDS Working
- Return Filing of TDS
- Generate Form 16 / 16 A
- Starts From ₹1500/- Quarterly
TDS Return Filling Outsourcing
Tax Deducted at Source, as the name suggests, is the tax deducted at the time the income is received by or credited to the “person” so that collection of tax is preponed and there is regular flow of taxes to the government. TAN or Tax Deduction and Collection Number (TAN) is mandatory 10 digit alpha number required to be obtained by all persons who are responsible for Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) or Tax Collection at Source (TCS) on behalf of the Government. TDS is deducted on various types of income such as salary, interest on bank deposits and bonds, winnings from lotteries and horse races, payment to contractors and sub-contractors, insurance commission, commission or brokerage, rent, fees for professional and technical services etc. TDS has to be deposited to the credit of the Central Government and TDS Returns should be filed within due dates prescribed by the Income Tax Act, 1961. TDS Certificates have to be issued by the detector giving details of tax deducted. TDS returns are due quarterly.
We offer service to clients who are looking for faster and affordable services for TDS compliances outsourcing and advisory. Our experienced team shall take care of your TDS compliance of tax calculation, tax payments, filing of TDS return and give you update on TDS changes. We shall ensure that all legal and administrative and tax planning aspect of TDS compliances are taken care. File TDS return on or before due date to avoid penalty and noncompliance..
- Obtain Tax Deduction Account Number and quote the same in all the documents pertaining to TDS.
- Deduct the tax at source at the applicable rate.
- Pay the tax deducted by him at source to the credit of the Government (by the due date specified in this regard)
- File the periodic TDS statements, i.e., TDS return (by the due date specified in this regard)
- Issue the TDS certificate to the payee in respect of tax deducted by him (by the due date specified in this regard)
Details required for TDS Returns Filing
- Name of the Business .
- PAN & TAN Number of Business.
- Traces & Income Tax Site Login Details.
- Details of Last TDS return filed.
- TDS Challan, TDS Deductions details.
- Digital Signature of Authorized Person.
Once a TAN is allotted, it is valid for lifetime. TDS return filling arise on the quarterly basis. For non filling of TDS return in due time penalty will be applicable.
TAN is a 10 character alpha-numeric code issued by the Income Tax Department for persons responsible for deducting or collecting tax at source.
TDS has to be deposited monthly within 7th of the following month. TDS Returns are to be filed quarterly. For non filling of TDS return in due time penalty will be applicable.
Tax Deducted at Source must be paid into authorized bank, quoting the TAN and using Challan 281. TDS need to be paid on or before due date of payment to avoid interest.
Failure to deduct tax at source shall attract penalty equal to the amount of tax deductible along with interest @ 1% per month. There are various other rigorous penalties for non-deposit, short deposit or late deposit.
TDS is deducted under various activities subject to the nature of income such as Salary, Rent, Interest, Income from Catering, Advertising, Royalty etc. The rates of TDS and threshold limits are different under different sections.
Reason to Outsource TDS Compliances
Work with CA
Our expert team work under supervision of Chartered Accountant. Ensuring latest income tax changes in law effect given TDS.
We do all work in house with trained staff. Our pricing is competitive and affordable. Reduce your money spent on TDS Compliances.
Our office uses Latest TDS softwares for filing. Use of latest software as per requirements of Traces.Our TDS solutions are reliable.
By Out sourcing TDS Compliances your can take save time spent on filing , revision , generate forms etc. Out sourcing helps you to save time.
One Stop Solution
Get one stop solution for your TDS Consultancy, Filing, Notices etc. Our professional team provide such services under one ruff.
TDS Payment due date is each month. We send you reminders for TDS Payment. And Quarterly reminders for filing. Keep you updated.
What We Offer in Outsource TDS Return Filing
Filing of TDS
What We Offer
Filing of TDS
TDS Return Filling Process
Our Team can help you in filling TDS retun under Income Tax Act. Advise on payments of Taxes.
We Prepare Working
Our expert team will prepare TDS Return working on basis of data shared for the period.
Prepration of TDS Return
After preparing working file team will fill TDS return on the basis of data shared.
Filling with Goverment
After verificaiton of data by you our team will file TDS Return to goverment site.
Send me all information about TDS Return Filing in my mailbox
- He shall obtain Tax Deduction Account Number and quote the same in all the documents pertaining to TDS.
- He shall deduct the tax at source at the applicable rate.
- He shall pay the tax deducted by him at source to the credit of the Government (by the due date specified in this regard*).
- He shall file the periodic TDS statements, i.e., TDS return (by the due date specified in this regard*).
- He shall issue the TDS certificate to the payee in respect of tax deducted by him (by the due date specified in this regard*).
Let's Start TDS Compliances
Advise | Calculations | Filing | Issue Certificate