Private Limited Company Registration is the most preferred form of company registration by most of the entrepreneurs in India. Private Limited Companies are those types of companies where minimum number of members is 2 and maximum number is 200 as per new Companies Act, 2013. A Private Limited Company has all the advantages of a Partnership firm. It has advantages of Limited Liability Partnership with greater stability and legal entity. Private Limited Companies can avail loans easily from various financial institutions like banks.
Online Private Limited Company Registration within 5 Days
Minimum Requirement for Registration
- Members : Minimum 2 members are required.
- Capital : The minimum capital required to start the Private Limited Company is 100,000
- DIN : For 2 members.
- DSC : Digital Signature Certificate will be required for all directors
- Address : Address proof like Rent agreement / Light Bill for the registered address is required.
- Indian : Minimum of 1 Director must be resident of India
Advantages of Registration of a Private Limited Company
Documents For Incorporation of a Private Ltd Co.
1. ID proof
Pan Card / Passport / Voter ID / Aadhar Card/Driving License/
2. Address proof’s like
Bank Statement/Telephone bill /Mobile Bill/Electricity bill
Note : As per Companies Incorporation rules Telephone bill, Mobile Bill or Electricity bill shall not be older than 2 months. (It should be latest)
3. Proof of Place of Business
If Property is Rented: Rent Agreement and NOC from Landlord is required.If Property is owned: Electricity Bills or Index II is sufficient.
4. e- Memorandum of Association
5. e- Articles of Association
6. Affidavits from the subscribers
7. Other legal documents with stamp paper
|Digital Signature||DIN Application||Name Approval||Incorporation through SPICE (Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Companies Electronically)||Start up a Company|
|DSC for Directors is mandatory||Making online Application to opt for DIN i.e Directors Identification Number||Making Application for proposed name of the Company from Options given by directors||Making an application to MCA through newly launced online process i.e SPICE (Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Companies Electronically) whereby documents like Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company is submitted online through forms INC-33 & INC-34 promoting paperless through go green concept simultaneously submitting all required documents and keeping follow up for Certificate of Incorporation and applying for PAN & TAN of the Company.||Once Certificate of Incorporation is opted, the directors can commence its business|
What We offer
We are Chartered Accountant firm in Pune, Our dedicated team of professionals consist of advocate , CA and CS. We assist you in choosing right business mode for maximizing profit and minimizing tax implications. We help and advise on Private Limited Company Registration in India. We assist in Private Limited company registration process in Pune simultaneously helping for opting Private Limited Company registration in Pune.
- Advise on choosing the most suitable business option
- Advise on profit and loss sharing and tax implication
- Preparation of legal documents
- Preparation of AOA & MOA
- CA , CS Certification
- Making application to Minister of Corporate Affairs
- Taking registration certificate
- Registration of Business
- Assistance on opening bank Account
- Tax Registration
- Loan Approval
- Tax filing and Planning