Proprietorship Firm Registration in 4 days
Get professional help & Company registration @ 3998*/- including...
- We help In Unique Business Name
- Expert Advise on Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Government Licensing for Sole Proprietorship Registration
Sole Proprietorship Registration
Sole Proprietorship means any business which is carried out by a single person. In simple words a Sole Proprietorship is a business that is owned, managed and controlled by one person. It is the most oldest, universal and elementary way to set up a business. The major difference between a sole proprietorship registration and a Limited Liability Partnership or a Corporation is that the business owner cannot be separated from their business. We can help you establish an identity for in Proprietorship Firm Registration.
Start Sole Proprietorship in India is made more easy by Government of India. Earlier process of Sole Proprietorship registration has been modified. Now the new process is much simpler and with fast tack mode. Business owner need to chose a business name apply for Shop Act Registration. Experts at ANBCA in have helped number of entrepreneurs legal documentation to start Sole Proprietorship Company Registration. In All major cities of India , Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune , Chennai and more. Our services are reliable and quick.
Legal Compliances for sole proprietorship firm
- Income Tax Return:Business owner at end of financial year need to prepare it financial statements such as Profit and loss statement and Balance sheet. And apply for filing income tax return.
- GST Returns: If business owner who applied for GST registration then , need to file GST Returns on month or quarterly basis.
- Income up to Rs 2,50,000* No tax
- Income from Rs 2,50,000 – Rs 5,00,000 5% Plus 4% of Income Tax Health and Education Cess
- Income from Rs 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 20% Plus 4% of Income Tax Health and Education Cess
- Income more than Rs 10,00,000 30% Plus 4% of Income Tax Health and Education Cess
Advantages Of Proprietorship Registration
It’s quick and easy to get started
It’s now very easy to start up a proprietorship business. In fact you can get a proprietorship firm register within few days. We will help you to Register the name of your business with the Secretary of State or the Department of Corporations in your jurisdiction.
Proprietorship business have little compliance burden as compared to Private Limited Companies,hence owner can more focus on other functional and core areas
The Only Owner
You, being only the sole owner is helpful in quick decision-making, controlling and managing the business without following any elongated processes and methodologies as required. The sense of belonging inspires to grow the business further.
Relatively less Expensive
A Sole Proprietorship is less expensive as compared to a One Person Company (OPC), Private Limited Company, Public Companies, and also due to the minimum compliance requirements, it is inexpensive even over the long-term.
In Sole Proprietorship business the proprietor has full control over each and every activity of the business. Since the proprietor has all authority with him, it is possible to exercise better control over business.
Only one person is required to start a proprietary business. There is no need to perform and submit an audit annually unless turnover crosses specified limit or like a Private Limited or Limited Liability Partnership the proprietary firm is not required to filling at Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
List of Documents for Proprietorship Registration
Photo, Address Proof and Other Documents
Latest Passport Size Photograph
Light bill of Office Address (Residential address can be used)
Photo of Premises
What We Offer
Shop Act Registration
What We Offer
Shop Act Registration
Verification of documents
Filing of Application of Proprietorship Registration
Get Approval for Shop Act Registration
Issue Shop Act License
Advise on Compliances to be Maintained
Send me all information about Proprietorship Registration in my mailbox
FAQ- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- PAN Card of Person
- Identity and address proof (Adhar Card , / Voter ID / Passport / License ) any one
- Light Bill / Rent agreement / index II of Office