A Public limited Company grants limited liability to its management and owners. A Public Limited Company is a Company limited by shares in which there is no restriction on the maximum number of shareholders Public limited company is where the company shares are help by Public. It have characteristics of a Private limited Company along with the advantages. Company can raise capital from Pubic and it is a kind of safe source of capital which is permanent and no need to pay interest or repayable like debt.
Features of a Public Limited Company
- Entity : Separate legal entity
- Directors : Minimum 3 directors required
- Shareholders : Minimum 7 shareholders required and maximu members have no limit
- Capital : Minimum paid up capital must be 5 lakhs
- Transfer : Shares are easily transferable
- Public Funds : Can raise fund from public by issuing shares
- Name : Must have PUBLIC LIMITED written after the name
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration
Directors Details / Shareholders
- ID and Address Proof ( Adhar , Voter ID , Passport )
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof (Telephone Bill, Mobile bill, Electricity bill, Bank Statement/Passbook)
Proof of Place of business
- One Business Place Address proof :-
- If Property on Rented :- Need Rent Agreement and NOC from Landlord.
- If Property is own :- Need Electricity Bills or Index II.
Online Public Limited Company Registration in Pune – What We offer
We are Chartered Accountant firm in Pune, Our dedicated team professional consist of advocate , CA and CS. We assist you in choosing right business mode for maximizing profit , increase capital and minimizing tax implications. He help in Public Limited Company Registration Process in Pune.
- Advise on Choosing Business Model
- Preparation of legal documents
- Preparation of AOA & MOA
- CA , CS Certification
- Making application to Minister of Corporate Affairs
- Taking registration certificate
- Registration of Business
- Assistance on opening bank Account
- Tax Registration
- Loan Approval
- Tax filing and Planning